Have you ever thought about getting a quick loan from GTBank without having to fill ‘needless’ forms? If your answer is ‘yes’, then you are reading the right post.
The GTBank QuickCredit is a new, time-loan accessible to salary and non- salary account holders; customers of GTBank. Since the emergence of quick, soft loans in Nigeria, Nigerian banks have been striving to remain competitive by providing quick loans to their customers in order to combat FINTECH start-up companies.
In this post, we talk about the GTBank QuickCredit, what it is, its interest rate and how to become eligible to get a QuickCredit loan. You might want to check the top 10 quick loan apps in Nigeria.
What is GTBank QuickCredit?
The GTBank QuickCredit is a new, time-loan accessible to salary and non- salary account holders; customers of GTBank. With the QuickCredit, you can access up to N5 million loan whether or not your account with GTBank is a salary account.
What’s In it for You
- Up to N1 – 5 Million
- Convenient repayment plan spread over 6 – 12 months.
- At an interest rate of 1.75% per month
How to apply for GTBank QuickCredit
- You can request for Quick Credit instantly by dialing *737*51*51#
- Quick Credit is also available on all GTBank online and mobile banking platforms (Internet Banking, GTWorld, GTBank Mobile App and Habari App)
GTBank QuickCredit Amount
The GTBank QuickCredit minimum amount is N10,000 while the maximum loan amount N5 million for salary earners and N1 million for non-salary earners.
What is the maximum tenor for GTBank QuickCredit?
The maximum tenor of GTBank QuickCredit is between 6 – 12 months while the interest rate 1.75% per month.
How to access the GTbank QuickCredit loan
- USSD (*737*51*51#)
- Internet Banking
- Mobile Banking App
How long does it take to access GTbank QuickCredit?
QuickCredit will be availed immediately after a successful application.
What is the criterion to access the GTBank QuickCredit loan?
- Customer must maintain a minimum monthly lodgement of N20,000 or earn a minimum net monthly salary of N10,000
- Customer must not have any history of dud cheques
- Customer must have satisfactory credit reports
- Customer must not have any unpaid obligations