With GTBank loans, you choose from a wide range of simple and straightforward loan offers for your Personal needs and the projects you care about.
GTBank loans cut across several aspects of our everyday lives; from loans for salary earners, loans for paying children tuition fees, for buying a computer device and paying conveniently, to mortgages.
In this post, we list all GTBank loans, how to apply for them and every other vital information there is to know.
GTBank Loans in Nigeria
Below is a list of all GTBank loans in Nigeria:
Gtbank Salary Advance
With the GTBank Salary Advance, you can get up to 50% of your net monthly salary upfront. This GTBank loan is available to staff of private companies and government agencies with active salary accounts domiciled in GTBank.
GTBank Salary Details
- Up to 50% of net monthly salary in advance.
- Tenor of 30 days. Renewable monthly.
- No collateral required.
- Minimum salary of N25,000 for the public sector and N50,000 for the private-sector employees.
- Salary advance will be made available within 24 hours.
How to apply for GTBank Salary Advance
You can apply for the GTBank Salary Advance by:
- Logging in to your Internet Banking
- Dialing *737*8*2# to apply
- Visiting any GTBank branch or ATM near you
GTBank School Fees Advance
The GTBank School Fees Advance is a loan facility designed to finance the payment of your child’s/ward’s school fees for schools/institutions in Nigeria only. This facility is available to members of staff of public and reputable private organizations whose salaries are domiciled with the Bank
GTBank School Fees Advance Features
- Up to N5 Million School Fees Advance. Maximum tenor of 4 months per request.
- Very Competitive interest rate. Equal monthly repayments comprising of principal and interest.
- Immediate access to funds for the prompt payment of your child/wards school fees.
How to Apply for School Fees Advance
- Submit Completed Application Form and Employer Undertaking Form.
- Provide School Fees bill and Credit Insurance.
- Ensure that staff terminal benefit is domiciled in GTBank or obtain Corporate Guarantee.
GTBank Quick Credit
The GTBank QuickCredit is a new, time-loan accessible to salary and non- salary account holders; customers of GTBank. With the QuickCredit, you can access up to N5 million loan whether or not your account with GTBank is a salary account.
GTBank Quick Credit Features
- Up to N1 – 5 Million
- Convenient repayment plan spread over 6 – 12 months.
- At an interest rate of 1.75% per month
How to apply for GTBank QuickCredit
- You can request for Quick Credit instantly by dialing *737*51*51#
- Quick Credit is also available on all GTBank online and mobile banking platforms (Internet Banking, GTWorld, GTBank Mobile App and Habari App)
Click here to read more about GTBank QuickCredit.
The GTBank MaxAdvance is designed to facilitate personal loans to staff of selected corporate and government organizations whose staff salary accounts reside with GTBank.
GTBank MaxAdvance Features
- Facility Amount: N100,000 to N10,000,000
- Tenor: 3 – 36 Months
- Repayment: Equal monthly repayment comprising principal & Interest. Monthly repayment shall not exceed 33.3% of net monthly
Support/Comfort: Salary Domiciliation, Credit Insurance, Domiciliation of staff terminal benefit or Corporate Guarantee.
GTBank MaxAdvance Documentation
- MaxAdvance Application Form for Non Private Organisations
- MaxAdvance Application Form for Private Organisations
- Employee Undertaking Form
The GTBank MaxPlus offers you a larger loan facility and greater flexibility to meet your financial needs with a convenient repayment plan. Available to platinum customers whose salary accounts are domiciled with the Bank.
GTBank MaxPlus Features
- Get a loan between N6 Million and N30 Million.
- Tenor of up to 36 months.
- Monthly repayment cannot exceed 33.3% of net monthly salary.
- Equal monthly repayment comprising principal & Interest.
No collateral required.
GTBank MaxPlus Requirements
GTBank Computer Ownership Scheme
The GTBank Computer Acquisition Scheme offers a facility (time loan) to currently serving Corps members whose allowance accounts are domiciled with the Bank to finance the acquisition of mobile devices to be paid during the service year.
GTBank Computer Acquisition Scheme Features
- Facility Amount Maximum loan amount is N60,000
- Tenor 3 – 10 months
- Repayment Equal monthly installment of principal and interest over the tenor of the facility and shall not exceed 33.3% of Corps member’s monthly allowance
- Support/Comport Corps member’s allowance must be domiciled with the Bank
- Interest Rate Competitive
GTBank Computer Acquisition Scheme Requirements
- Completed Application Form
- Employer Undertaking Form
- Domiciliation of NYSC allowance with the Bank
- All applications to be completed during the NYSC orientation activities
GTMortgage offers credit facilities to customers whose salaries or business proceeds are domiciled with the Bank to enable them own a home in selected cities within the country.
|Category||Description||Minimum (N)||Maximum (N)|
|A||Low-density residential locations in Abuja and Lagos||5million||150million|
|B||Medium-density residential locations in Abuja, Lagos, and other state capitals||5million||50million|
|Tenor||1 – 20years (but subject to a maximum age of 55 when the loan expires)|
|Repayment||Flexible repayment options:|
|a. Equal monthly repayment comprising principal and interest.|
|b. Annual, semi-annual or quarterly principal repayment while interest will be serviced monthly.Monthly repayment shall not exceed 35% of net monthly salary.|
GTMortgage Loan Requirements
- Completed Application Form
- Title Document of Property
- Offer Letter to Sell property from the vendor
- Valuation report from any of the Banks approved estate valuer
- Search report from GTBank Legal Group.
GTBank Premium Advance
Always there, when you need funds the most, Premium Advance is a revolving overdraft facility placed on your Debit Naira MasterCard.
GTBank Premium Advance Features
Requirements for Premium Advance
- For Platinum customers only.
- Average monthly salary should not be less than N1million in the last six months.
- Annual turnover should not be less than N10million.
- You should have received your salary through your GTBank Account in the last three months consecutively.
- Please ensure that you do not have any past due obligation with GTBank or other banks.
How to Apply for Premium Advance
GTBank Travel Advance
The GTBank Travel Advance is a time loan designed to meet the travel needs of our customers whose salary accounts are domiciled with the Bank.
Travel Advance is available for:
- Airline Ticket
- Hotel Reservation
- Airport Pickup and Transfer
- Tours and Events
GTBank Travel Advance Features
|Facility Amount||N250,000 to N3,000,000|
|Maximum Tenor||12 months|
|Interest Rate||20% per annum (subject to money market conditions)|
|Comfort/Security:||Domiciliation of salaries and allowances|